Monday, September 7, 2009

I Finally Get It!

I have been sitting in my bed meditating on verse 3 and listening for God's message for me. I feel like He finally showed me what I have been seeking. I don't know if I can explain what He taught me, but I will try.

First, we were created in His perfect image. We were flawless! Then, sin enters the world through the knowledge of good and evil. This changed us. Now humans are an abomination of what we were. We are still capable of good, but now we are capable of evil too. On top of that, evil is so pleasing. Now we are separated from God and we are unable to fulfill our purpose. The reason sin is so horrible is that it is the opposite of God. It is really impossible to understand, no matter how hard we try. We can never understand the enormity or importance of this fact.

I am posting by text, but tomorrow, I will update with the next leg of my journey. I hope that I have made my inspirations clear so that you can somewhat learn from my experiences. I also want to reiterate that I am not super spiritual. I am just trying to document my leap of faith to benefit myself an others.

No comments:

Post a Comment