Friday, September 4, 2009

Chapel, Sept. 4

We had a great chapel service today. I truely worshiped God in his glory. My hope for the day is that God will continue to pour his love into me. That will be my prayer.

Dear Lord,
I praise you for your awesome power and love. I ask that you continue to reveal the magnitude of my sin to me and also show me your abundant love. Amen.

this post is by text, i will expand on it after class.

Update: In Calculus I, our devo was from Ephesians 5:18:

18 And be not drunk with wine, wherein is excess; but be filled with the Spirit;

Eph 5:18 (KJV)

This goes along with my earlier blog about trusting in the Lord instead of in worldly things.


We had a great video. I guy is walking through the streets and he can't help but praise God:

No comments:

Post a Comment